Update Horoscope: Future. Love, Signs apk Download


Horoscope: Future. Love, Signs apk
Horoscope: Future. Love, Signs apk

Current Version : 2.1.0.3
Requires Android : 1.6 and up
Category : Health And Fitness
Size : 4.3M

Original Post From http://apkxapk.blogspot.com



Horoscope: Future. Love, Signs apk Description


Enjoy one of the original, and most accurate, Horoscope apps for Android, now with more readings and advice than ever before.

With Express Horoscopes v2.0, in addition to daily horoscope readings and celebrity birthdays, you can access:

• Dear Eugenia Daily Horoscope and Weekly Horoscope Readings- The Ancient Art of Astrology is the Modern Art of Timing and no one is a greater Timing scientist than Eugenia Last. Eugenia, guided by the art and science of the stars, helps readers navigate their lives and their loves.
• Lovescope- Eugenia Last's Weekly astrological look at romance, filling you in on if you’re love life is heating up or cooling down.
• Instant Sign Access – Choose your astrological sign and always have your personal horoscope content ready for you.
• Dynamic Home Screen Widget – Instant access to your latest horoscope readings right from your home screen.

Express Horoscopes is one of the original astrological guides for Android and has earned the reputation for outstanding accuracy. Take a look at what users have been saying about Express Horoscopes:

“I absolutely love your app!!! Tonight, I read my horoscope out loud to my boyfriend and the very last sentence of my horoscope said, “Love is in the air,” and he smiles one of the biggest smiles I have ever seen on his face! He says, "Wow, those things are pretty accurate, don’t you think?" I looked over and started to say something and he’s by my side, ON HIS KNEE, asking me to marry him! I said, "YESSSSS, OF COURSE, OF COURSE!" I feel like your app gave my soon to be husband that just enough push to ask for my hand! So thank you!” - Victoria

“These horoscopes are right on point, everyday. I thought it was just coincidence until I started reading horoscopes to my friends every day. Everybody LOVES your horoscopes! I can't go a day without my reading!” - Michelle

“UNBELIEVABLE!!! I'm so freakin out over today’s Capricorn reading & more! The signs appeared on my phone while we were waiting 4 something 2 install & I first read my 5 year old’s to him & then I read mine & BLEW ME AWAY IT WAS LIKE A WELL NEEDED PEP TALK FROM A THERAPIST. I'VE READ MY HOROSCOPE THROUGH ALL THESE YEARS & even have books. I've always been into mine & others around me readings & this one IS THE MOST ACCURATE ONE I'VE EVER READ. WOW!!! I want one of those fortune telling readings BADLY!!!!” - Lori


Horoscope: Future. Love, Signs apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment