Revision Toddler Word Puzzles Free apk Fast Download


Toddler Word Puzzles Free apk
Toddler Word Puzzles Free apk

Current Version : 1.4
Requires Android : 1.5 and up
Category : Education
Size : 3.1M

Original Post From http://apkxapk.blogspot.com



Toddler Word Puzzles Free apk Description


An educational and fun game for toddlers.

Toddler Word Puzzles Free contains 12 puzzles to try without ads before you buy the full version.

Your toddler will love this easy, fun and educational game for toddlers aged 1 to 3. They will learn new words and increase thier vocabulary because each puzzle is designed to teach a new word without other distractions. This focused approach is key to the game allowing your toddler to maximise his or her ability to learn.

"Fantastic.. love it!!" - Shannan

The game is played by presenting the child with the shadowed outline of a picture and some simple puzzle pieces. Each piece is dragged and locked into place completing a fun and interesting picture. Once the puzzle is complete the word appears in text and a pleasant female voice says the word clearly. The word can be repeated or a single large button can be pressed to start the next puzzle.

Words in the free version include:
Duck
Rabbit
Ant
Boat
Camera
Bear
Apple
Dog
Pig
Cow
Owl
Mouse

"Fun and easy to play" - Andy

As a father of two boys, I am always searching for high quality, fun and educational games for my children to play. I created Toddler Word Puzzles because I know first hand what my kids like to play and learn from. My mission is to make the best toddler games on the market. I am dedicated to providing the best possible experience for both toddlers and parents and that's why I promise to never put ads in my toddler games, ever.

Features:
- The free version has 12 words / puzzles.
- Each word has a voice over, picture and text
- High quality graphics and smooth interaction
- Simple clean interface for toddlers
- No ads, ever.
- Optimized for both phones and tablets.

Please contact me if there are any problems and I will fix them ASAP.


Toddler Word Puzzles Free apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment