Update Black Glass ADW Theme apk Latest Version


Black Glass ADW Theme apk
Black Glass ADW Theme apk

Current Version : 1.7
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Personalization
Size : 2.2M

Original Post From http://apkxapk.blogspot.com



Black Glass ADW Theme apk Description


*** Requires ADW Launcher 1.3 or higher ***

Please enjoy my first ADW theme, Black Glass.
Now with mdpi support!

How to apply the theme:
- After you are finished installing it go back to your home screen
- Click the menu button and select "ADWSettings"
- Select "Theme Preferences"
- Tap "Select your theme" and choose my Black Glass ADW Theme
- Click the "Apply theme!" button and enjoy

Note:
- The status bar in the screen shots is black because I am using cyanogenmod 7 which comes with a black status bar. Unfortunately my theme cannot control the color of the status bar
- The clock widget in my screenshot is called "Tajm"

Contact me on twitter for requests/comments/complaints: @sn0wmis3r


Black Glass ADW Theme apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment