Update Am I Pregnant ? apk Review


Am I Pregnant ? apk
Am I Pregnant ? apk

Current Version : 1.0
Requires Android : 1.5 and up
Category : Health And Fitness
Size : 1.5M

Original Post From http://apkxapk.blogspot.com



Am I Pregnant ? apk Description


Am I Pregnant? A question you would often ask yourself and it worries you all the more when you don't find any help to answer that question immediately. Well! You don't have to worry anymore. You can download the "Am I Pregnant" app and take a simple test to help you answer the question "Am I Pregnant?".
Pregnancy symptoms are different for every woman. However there are several symptoms that can easily indicate whether you are pregnant or not.
The Pregnancy test in the Am I Pregnant app asks you a few straight forward yes or no questions about your period and your recent intercourse. It then runs it through an analytics which determines the chances of you being pregnant.

The Am I Pregnant app is a free pregnancy test app which can be used at all those instances when you feel that you need help to answer your Am I Pregnant ? question.

If you've missed a period then take this test quickly to determine the likelyhood of being pregnant.

Am I Pregnant app keeps all information highly confidential. This pregnancy test does not in any way replace a doctors opinion.


Am I Pregnant ? apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment