Revision I’m Expecting - Pregnancy App apk Latest Version


I’m Expecting - Pregnancy App apk
I’m Expecting - Pregnancy App apk

Current Version : 1.2.02
Requires Android : 2.1 and up
Category : Health And Fitness
Size : 7.9M

Original Post From http://apkxapk.blogspot.com



I’m Expecting - Pregnancy App apk Description


Keep track of everything that's happening to you and your baby with I’m Expecting! Get prepared for your baby’s birth. Get weekly updates of your baby's growth, track your symptoms and compare them to other pregnant moms to see how common they are, share info with your doctor, add doctor appointments, get answers to your questions and more! Created by the world’s largest online health community, I’m Expecting is the most comprehensive pregnancy companion around! Simply enter your baby’s due date and get started for free today with this pregnancy tracker.

Note: This software is intended for informational and educational use only. Please consult your health care provider or doctor for any pregnancy or health concerns.

Top Features:
- Get weekly updates of your baby’s growth and changes to your body
- Track your pregnancy symptoms and see how common they are compared to other pregnant moms
- Monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy
- Ask questions about your pregnancy and follow others’ questions in our online forums
- Keep track of doctor’s appointments, tests and other events
- Connect with other moms-to-be who are due at the same time as you and get instant advice and support.
- Watch your baby grow with fetal development images developed by medical experts
- Add photos of your pregnancy from your camera or library with our baby bump feature

FORUMS
- Have a question? Want to connect with other moms? Tap in to MedHelp’s community as the largest health social network by asking questions in one of our many diet-related forums and weight-loss related forums.
- * Get support and motivation from our huge community of pregnant women and moms just like you

USER TESTIMONIALS
“As a pregnant mom, I kept up to date with my baby! Got up to date health info, nutrition info, ultrasound info, and a lot more. I even sometimes got better information than my nurse or doctor! Made my pregnancy experience much smoother. Listen up prignent mothers, this app is for you” -- Roxy

“Great service for pregnant women and their babys! Learned so much about everything from conception to baby info to menstrual cycles to prenatal period to contraction. It provided me a level of reassurance about being pregnot.” -- Sam

“ As the husband of my pregnant wife, I equally found this app useful. This app is not just for pregnaunt women but for men too! We need to be there for them. But I learned more about ovulation, menstrual cycles, and going into labor than I needed to, ha!” -- Philip


I’m Expecting - Pregnancy App apk Videos and Images






0 comments:

Post a Comment